Houston senior portrait photographers, Michael Carr Photography, recently photographed Kate’s senior portraits here in the studio. An in studio session was a perfect option for Kate, since it has been so hot and the weather is always unpredictable. Before her session, Kate went to Façade and had her make up done there at their salon. She brought several different outfits so she would have a variety of looks and options for her portraits. Michael was able to get to know Kate during her session, and learned that she enjoys film and wants to pursue a career in this field. We were able to have fun during her session and change up her sets and backgrounds to compliment her clothing looks. She did a great job selecting her outfits and looks and this helped make her session go smoothly.
When selecting clothing options for your senior portrait session, below are 5 tips:
1) Select solid colored clothing. A black long sleeved top is always a classic, timeless look.
2) Select simple accessories to compliment your outfits. Keep earrings simple and small. You should be the center of attention in your portraits, not your accessories.
3) Select and wear proper undergarments. For example, if you plan on wearing white pants, make sure you wear nude undergarments versus black undergarments. Or if you plan on wearing a strapless dress or top, bring a strapless bra.
4) Select a variety of outfits. Bring at least 6 outfits, and we can review before your session and usually photograph you in 3-4 outfits. Casual, dressy, and fun outfits are all great options.
5) Select clothes you love and feel confident it. Yes it is fun to shop and buy new outfits, especially for your portrait session. If you are unsure of an outfit, or a look, it’s best to reconsider and select outfits you love!
Michael Carr Photography is a portrait studio located near The Galleria, 77057. The studio is located inside a professional office building, and offers many amenities for your session. We have a separate, private lounge and changing area for you to use during your senior portrait session. To learn more about our senior sessions, visit our Senior Portrait Photography site here: www.carrseniors.com. To discuss and book your portrait session, call us at 713-461-2862 or send an email to: email@example.com